Announcement concerning the processing of personal data of customers who are natural persons:
In connection with the need to process your personal data within the scope of our performance of sale Agreement we wish to advise you that:
1. Administrator, i.e. the entity responsible for your personal data processing is Elektroplast sp. z o.o. headquartered in Stróża 1015, 32-431 Stróża.
2. Your data will be processed in connection with the preparation of the offer, potential negotiations, performance of the sale agreement and issuance of the invoice.
3. Such processing is lawful because it is necessary to perform the agreement whose party is the data subject or to undertake activities upon data subject’s request prior to the conclusion of Agreement (Art. 6 section 1 sub-section b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April, 2016 – the so-called General Personal Data Protection Regulation).
4. The period of archiving of your personal data is six years. Throughout this period, you shall have the right to:
a) obtain Administrator’s confirmation regarding my personal data processing and access to the data,
b) require that the Administrator should rectify my personal data which are incorrect or to supplement them if incomplete,
c) require restriction of data processing for the period enabling verification of data correctness by Administrator,
d) be provided with your personal data and require their provision by the current Administrator to another Administrator.
5. Should you deem the personal data not to be processed in an adequate manner or processed in the manner inconsistent with the purpose stated above, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint concerning data processing to the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
6. We also advise you that a consequence of denial to provide the data shall be lack of possibilities of sales execution.
Information concerning personal data processing of customers who are natural persons in connection with the surveillance of the company’s area:
In connection with the processing of your personal data within the scope of the visual surveillance (installed security cameras), we hereby advise you of the following:
The administrator, i.e. the entity responsible for your personal data processing is: Elektroplast Sp. z o.o. z headquartered in Stróża 1015, 32-431 Stróża.
The purpose of your personal data processing is to protect the property of the Company. The processing is in conformity with the prevailing legal regulations as it is necessary to exercise the legally justified interest realised by the administrator or a third party (Art. 6, section 1 sub-section f of the General Data Protection Regulation).
The legally justified interest is to protect the [Company] against theft and to determine the party liable for damage cause to property.
Your personal data recipients may be: public and enforcement authorities, parties injured in the situations registered by the [surveillance] system.
Your personal data shall be processed for 15 days. During this period, you shall be entitled to:
• obtain confirmation of personal data processing and access to them from the Administrator
•object to the processing by providing justification deriving from your particular situation
Should you deem your personal data being processed in the improper manner or manner inconsistent with the above-stated purpose, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with respect to their processing to a supervisory authority (Personal Data protection Office).